#2 English Learning Podcast

✔Name of the podcast:BBC Learning English Drama

Link to the podcast:https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/drama

What is the podcast about?

It's BBC World Service prepare for those who want to learn English. This podcast is to retell some classic or new stories. Each story has 10 episodes, and each episode is about 6-10 minutes.

Why you recommend this podcast

I recommend it because I like to read in my free time, so if I can combine study with leisure, I will be more motivated to do it. Besides, this podcast provides transcripts, so if you can’t listen clearly, you can read the transcript to know the content. 


留言

  1. Thank Ruby for sharing this podcast.There are many interesting stories which aren't too long and have transcripts.The stories aslo explain some difficult words and have some quizes for listeners to view themselves whether they focus on the stories.Moreover,This podcast offers to download that I can listen them offline.I think this is suitable for listening before going to bed.So, I call them bedtime stories.

    回覆刪除
  2. The podcast has many interesting stories that are not too long.

    回覆刪除
  3. This podcast tells so many classic stories which is good for bedtime. Thanks for sharing.(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 COVID:One year on

Working for free